All editors for the new Pitt Pediatrics website designated by a division, center, or business unit must attend a training session. Pre-registration is required for all training sessions through an online reservation form.
How to Register
Use the link below to register for a website training session.
Units that have not finished migrating to the new Pitt Pediatrics website should not register any editors for training until this work is completed. Before registering, all initial website content for an editor’s division, center, or business unit must be finalized and confirmed with the Chair’s Office.
Get an error message? If an error appears stating your Pitt network account does not have access to the Qualtrics survey service, please contact the Pitt 24/7 IT Helpdesk at 412-624-4357 to have access configured for your account.
Editors may select a designated option on the registration form to arrange for a training session held virtually via Microsoft Teams. Virtual trainings will be scheduled in a one-on-one fashion or with a small group of editors from the same division, center, or business unit.
When prompted on the registration form, please provide your general scheduling preferences and/or availability. Editors will be contacted via email to finalize a specific date and time for training.
Requirements for Virtual Participation
- Must have access to Microsoft Teams with a UPMC or Pitt network account via a desktop or laptop computer running at least Windows 10 or Mac OS X 10.11
- Working knowledge and proficiency with the Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari web browsers
- Ability to perform basic file organization, renaming, downloading, etc. with minimal assistance
A series of in-person trainings will be conducted at the UPMC Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh campus in Lawrenceville. Available training dates, times, and locations will automatically populate on the reservation form.
Seats for in-person trainings are filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Training dates, times, locations, and seating capacities are subject to change.
There is no virtual attendance option for any in-person meetings. All faculty and staff that register for an in-person meeting must physically attend. Personnel that prefer a virtual meeting must select the virtual option on the registration form.
Pitt Network Account Requirement
All editors must have a University of Pittsburgh network account to access the online editing interface.
- Current Pitt faculty, staff, and students may use their existing credentials. When completing the online registration form, please provide a network username (example: ABC123) when prompted.
- UPMC and University of Pittsburgh Physicians (UPP) personnel who do not have a sponsored or affiliate Pitt network account must arrange for one through a Responsibility Center (RC) administrator prior to completing the registration form and attending a training.