All editors for the new Pitt Pediatrics website designated by a division, center, or business unit must attend a training session. Pre-registration is required for all training sessions through an online reservation form.
Units that have not finished migrating to the new Pitt Pediatrics website should not register any editors for training until this work is completed. Before registering, all initial website content for an editor’s division, center, or business unit must be finalized and confirmed with the Chair’s Office.
How to Register
Use the link below to register for a website training session.
Get an error message? If an error appears stating your Pitt network account does not have access to the Qualtrics survey service, please contact the Pitt 24/7 IT Helpdesk at 412-624-4357 to have access configured for your account.
Pitt Network Account Requirement
All personnel registering for a training and seeking to serve as a website editor must have a University of Pittsburgh network account.
- Current Pitt faculty, staff, and students may use their existing credentials.
- UPMC and University of Pittsburgh Physicians (UPP) personnel who do not have a sponsored or affiliate Pitt network account must request one prior to completing the registration form and attending a training. UPMC and UPP personnel that already have a Pitt network account for PRISM TRKS, Concur, PantherExpress, and other Pitt services can use the same account for website training and editing purposes.
Available training session options will automatically populate on the reservation form. Editors may select from virtual or in-person trainings. All training dates, times, locations, and seating capacities are subject to change.
Virtual trainings are held via Microsoft Teams. In-person trainings are conducted at the UPMC Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh Lawrenceville campus unless otherwise noted. Seats for trainings are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
There is no virtual attendance option for in-person meetings. All faculty and staff that register for an in-person meeting must physically attend. Personnel that prefer a virtual meeting must select a virtual meeting option on the registration form.
Requirements for Virtual Participation
- Must have access to Microsoft Teams with a UPMC or Pitt network account via a desktop or laptop computer running at least Windows 10 or Mac OS X 10.11
- Working knowledge and proficiency with the Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari web browsers
- Ability to perform basic file organization, renaming, downloading, etc. with minimal assistance