- About Us
- Adolescent and Young Adult Medicine
- Allergy and Immunology
- Blood and Marrow Transplantation and Cellular Therapies
- Child Advocacy
- Emergency Medicine
- Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition
- General Academic Pediatrics
- Genetic and Genomic Medicine
- Health Informatics
- Infectious Diseases
- Neurology and Child Development
- Newborn Medicine
- Paul C. Gaffney Division of Pediatric Hospital Medicine
- Centers & Institutes
- Center for Pediatric Research in Obesity and Metabolism
- Center for Rare Disease Therapy
- Children's Neuroscience Institute
- Cystic Fibrosis Research Center
- Institute for Infection, Inflammation, and Immunity in Children
- Pediatric Asthma Center
- Pediatric Institute for Heart Regeneration and Therapeutics
- Richard King Mellon Foundation Institute for Pediatric Research
- Pittsburgh Vaccine Trials Unit
- The Pittsburgh Study
- Research Administration
- Cores and Research Support
- Information Technology
- Communications Team
- Anti-Racism Statement
- Our Core Principles
- Our Goals
- Community and Culture
- Nondiscrimination Statement
- Continuing Medical Education
- Medical Student Education and Training
- CHP VUE: Vital URiM Experience
- Maintenance of Certification Portfolio Program
- Summer Research Internship
- Faculty Affairs
- Faculty Mentoring
- Leadership Development
- Professional Development and Career Advancement
- Educator Development
- For New Faculty
- Faculty Promotion
- Grant Programs
- Wellness Resources
- Faculty Well-being Task Force
- Thank Yinz
Pitt Pediatrics is committed to leadership in pediatric healthcare, education, and discovery. Diversity, equity, and inclusion are essential components of our rich scientific, educational, and healthcare environment in which all of our faculty, staff, and trainees are valued and empowered to thrive and in which all of our patients and families are supported to meet their health goals.
We recognize that our faculty, staff, trainees, and leaders must reflect the global and multicultural communities that we serve and in which we live.
Read the Pitt Pediatrics and UPMC Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh anti-racism statement.
Our Core Principles
We strive to embrace our differences across the range of human experience.
Pitt Pediatrics coordinates several educational programs to promote diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Community and Culture
We work within our community and hospital to listen, learn and embrace those of all backgrounds.
Review the University of Pittsburgh and UPMC nondiscrimination statements and access the Pitt Office of Diversity and Inclusion website.
Meet members of the Office of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.