- General Academic Pediatrics
- Education and Training
Comprehensive Research Training
- Fellows are encouraged to take courses of study that lead to advanced degrees in clinical research, medical education or public health. Degrees offered include: Master of Science in Clinical Research, Master of Science in Medical Education, Master of Public Health, and Master of Arts in Bioethics.
- Fellows participate in weekly interdisciplinary seminars (PDF) to advance skills in research design and dissemination and in building a career as a primary care researcher.
- Fellows design and execute an independent clinical or medical education research project.
- Fellows present their research findings at regional and national meetings.
- Fellows establish long-term relationships with career and research mentors through weekly or bi-weekly meetings.