- About Us
- Adolescent and Young Adult Medicine
- Allergy and Immunology
- Blood and Marrow Transplantation and Cellular Therapies
- Child Advocacy
- Emergency Medicine
- Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition
- General Academic Pediatrics
- Genetic and Genomic Medicine
- Health Informatics
- Infectious Diseases
- Neurology and Child Development
- Newborn Medicine
- Paul C. Gaffney Division of Pediatric Hospital Medicine
- Centers & Institutes
- Center for Pediatric Research in Obesity and Metabolism
- Center for Rare Disease Therapy
- Children's Neuroscience Institute
- Cystic Fibrosis Research Center
- Institute for Infection, Inflammation, and Immunity in Children
- Pediatric Asthma Center
- Pediatric Institute for Heart Regeneration and Therapeutics
- Richard King Mellon Foundation Institute for Pediatric Research
- Pittsburgh Vaccine Trials Unit
- The Pittsburgh Study
- Research Administration
- Cores and Research Support
- Information Technology
- Communications Team
- Anti-Racism Statement
- Our Core Principles
- Our Goals
- Community and Culture
- Nondiscrimination Statement
- Continuing Medical Education
- Medical Student Education and Training
- CHP VUE: Vital URiM Experience
- Maintenance of Certification Portfolio Program
- Summer Research Internship
- Faculty Affairs
- Faculty Mentoring
- Leadership Development
- Professional Development and Career Advancement
- Educator Development
- For New Faculty
- Faculty Promotion
- Grant Programs
- Wellness Resources
- Faculty Well-being Task Force
- Thank Yinz
Pediatric Subspecialty Fellowship Scholarship Toolkit
View our scholarship timeline from pre-arrival through year three.
Types of Scholarship
Review our six scholarship tracks at Pitt Pediatrics and UPMC Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh.
Finding a Mentor
Access guides relating to finding a mentor and making the most of mentorship services.
Scholarship Oversight Committee Guidelines
Per the American Board of Pediatrics, each fellow should have a Scholarship Oversight Committee to review scholarly activity and fellow’s written work product.
Training Grant Resource Guide
View comparisons between training programs sponsored by UPMC's graduate medical education office and the University of Pittsburgh.
ABP Scholarly Work Product
Each fellow is required to generate a specific written work product according to the American Board of Pediatrics.
Grants and Fellowships
Multiple grant and fellowship opportunities are available through Pitt, UPMC, and external partners.
Professional Development Opportunities
Fellows are encouraged to join committees as part of their professional society or subspecialty organizations.
Pre-Award Process for External Grants
View our process for pre-awards.
Recent Fellow Projects
View a list of recent fellow projects.
Unified Fellows Course
Pitt Pediatrics offers a year-long course geared towards subspecialty fellows.