Alicia L. Haupt, MD
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
Alicia L. Haupt, MD is an outpatient academic pediatrician who works within the Division of General Academic Pediatrics. She is a primary care physician in the Oakland office, and she also takes care of medically complex pediatric patients at the Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh Complex Care Center. She is an Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, engaged in teaching and supervising medical students as well as residents from the Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh Residency Program. She is a graduate of the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Residency Program and a graduate of the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine.
Professional and Scientific Society Memberships
- American Academy of Pediatrics, 2009-Present
- Pennsylvania Chapter, 2009-Present
- American Medical Association, 2009
Education & Training
- BS, Neuroscience, Franklin & Marshall College, 2002
- MS, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, 2006
- Residency in Pediatrics, Children's Hospital of Philadephia, 2006-2009
Iyer SS, Haupt AL, Henretig, FH. “Straight from the Spring?” A Case Report. Pick Your Poison. Pediatric Emergency Care. March 2009, Volume 25, Issue 3, pp 194-196.