Danielle Browning, DO
- Fellow, PGY6
Danielle Browning, DO, has research interests in neonatal sepsis. She also has an interest in medical education.
Fellow Biographical Details
Manakin Sabot, VA
- College or Medical School
West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine
UPMC Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Research Project
- Determinants of neonatal morbidity in a contemporary cohort of premature infants at high risk for infection.
- Career and Research Interests
Neonatal sepsis and medical education
- Research Project Mentor
Education & Training
- DO, West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, 2016
- Residency in Pediatrics, UPMC Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh, 2016-2019