Professional Affiliations/Society Memberships
- American Society of Echocardiography
Education & Training
- MD: Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine Hershey, PA
- Residency: University of Nebraska Omaha, NE
- Fellowship: Medical College of Georgia Augusta, GA
- Fellowship: University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine Pittsburgh, PA
Clinical Trial of Coenzyme Q10 and Lisinopril in Muscular Dystrophies. This is a multicenter study that enrolls patients with muscular dystrophies early in their disease, before the onset of cardiomyopathy, into a coenzyme Q10/lisinopril arm versus a traditional treatment control. Echocardiographic monitoring is used to determine whether they qualify for enrollment and to track cardiac function.