Major Lectureships and Seminars
- “Pediatric Interventional Cardiology: State of the Art and Future Perspective,” Pediatric ground rounds, UPMC Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh, July 2016
- “Cardiac catheterization procedures for ECMO patients,” 8th Annual Neonatal and Pediatric ECMO Educational Conference, UPMC Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh. August 2016
- “Advances in Pediatric Interventional Cardiology: State of the Art and Future Perspective,” Boxer Memorial Lecture Speaker, Pediatric Grand Rounds, Cohen’s Children’s Hospital, Northwell Health, Long Island, N.Y., September 2016
- “Interventional Cardiac Catheterization for the Aortic Root Disease,” 9th Annual Master Class in Congenital Cardiac Morphology, UPMC Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh, September 2016
- “Transcatheter PVR using the Edwards and Melody valves in patients with conduits and bioprosthetic valves: technical considerations,” Invited faculty, 28th Annual Scientific Symposium of Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics, TCT, Washington, D.C., October 2016
- Invited faculty, live-case presenter, Pediatric and Adult Interventional Cardiac Symposium 2017, January 2017
- “Hybrid Procedure for Neonatal HLHS,” Progress in Perinatal Cardiology: Detection and Management of Fetal Congenital Heart Disease, Tampa Bay, Fla., February 2017
Professional Affiliations/Society Memberships
- Congenital Heart Disease and Pediatric Cardiology Section, ACC
- Women in Cardiology Section, ACC
- Society for Cardiac Angiography and Interventions
- Sociedad Argentina de Cardiologia
- Sociedad Latina de Cardiologia
- IMPACT Registry Research and Publications Subcommittee, National Cardiovascular Data Registry
- Congenital Cardiovascular Interventional Study Consortium
Education & Training
- MD: University of Buenos Aires Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Residency: University of Florida Gainesville, FL USA
- Fellowships: Children's Hospital Boston Boston, MA Children's Hospital Boston Boston, MA
Novel Technologies for Transcatheter Intervention, Including Percutaneous Valve Therapy, Device, and Stent Development, and Their Clinical Applications. Jacqueline Kreutzer’s research interests are in novel technologies for transcatheter intervention, including percutaneous valve therapy, device and stent development, and their clinical applications. Kreutzer has been the principal investigator for the following projects.
The Medtronic Melody Transcatheter Pulmonary Valve Post-approval Study. Kreutzer served as the principal investigator for this multicenter study on post-market surveillance of the Melody pulmonary valve.
Congenital Cardiovascular Interventional Study Consortium Coarctation Study. This is a multicenter study designed to compare outcomes among surgery, balloon angioplasty, and intravascular stent placement for recurrent or native coarctation of the aorta.
Coarctation of the Aorta Stent Trial (COAST I and COASTII) Multicenter Studies. These studies examine the use of Cheatham platinum bare metal stents, as well as covered stents, for coarctation of the aorta.
C3PO-QI. This is a multi-institutional quality-improvement project to monitor outcomes of pediatric cardiac catheterization.
COMPASSION XT Post-approval Study. This is a multi-center study on post-market surveillance of the Sapien XT pulmonary valve.