Dr. Cooper is the Director of the Clinical Pediatric Coagulation program at the UPMC Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh. He also is the founder of CureRock, a concert to benefit pediatric and adolescent oncology.
Dr. Cooper's area of clinical expertise is Pediatric Hemostasis & Thrombosis, heavy menstrual bleeding, and coagulation complications.
Education & Training
- Masters of Science in Clinical Research-University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA
- Pediatric Hematology/ Oncology Fellowship-University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA
- Pediatric Residency-University of Connecticut, Farmington, CT
- MD-University of Connecticut, Farmington, CT
- Pediatric hemostasis and thrombosis