Jasmine Simone Sondhi, MD
- Resident, PGY2
Jasmine Simone Sondhi, MD is a resident in the Child Neurology program at UPMC Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh.
Resident Biographical Details
A small town just outside London, England
- College or Medical School
Vanderbilt University and Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell
- Hobbies and Interests
Listening to and interpreting movie and television show soundtracks, watching television, singing anything from Disney to Broadway musicals, and dressing up for Halloween!
- "Likes" about UPMC Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
The atmosphere at Children's is the perfect combination of upbeat/happy and hardworking. Other strengths at Children's include the excellent patient care, the academics, and of course the people who work there.
Professional and Scientific Society Memberships
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Medical Associationt
- Child Neurology Foundation
Education & Training
- BA, cum laude, Vanderbilt University, 2015
- MD, Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell, 2020