Kate Kielty, MD
- Resident, PGY4
From experiences working with children with special needs prior to entering medical school, Kate Kielty, MD was inspired to dedicate her career to helping individuals and families with disabilities. She is a current third year resident in the six-year Neurodevelopmental Disabilities Residency Program at UPMC Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh, undergoing clinical training in general pediatrics, adult neurology, child neurology, and child development.
Resident Biographical Details
Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
- College or Medical School
The College of William & Mary and Eastern Virginia Medical School
- Hobbies and Interests
DIY and crafting
- Travel Interests and Languages
- "Likes" about UPMC Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
The supportive environment created by colleagues and faculty in both the Pediatrics and Neurology departments.
Education & Training
- BS, magna cum laude, The College of William & Mary, 2015
- MD, Eastern Virginia Medical School, 2019