Kelsey A. Schweiberger, MD
- Clinician-Research Fellow
- Post Doctoral Scholar
- Clinical Instructor in Pediatric Medicine
Dr. Schweiberger was selected as a UPMC Learning Health System Fellow and will be embedded in the UPMC Health Insurances division to address quality and delivery of pediatric care. She will also complete additional training in quality improvement and clinical informatics as part of this fellowship. Her general academic pediatric research is currently focused on the implementation and improvement of telemedicine in outpatient pediatrics.
Professional and Scientific Society Memberships
- American Academy of Pediatrics, 2012-Present
- American Medical Women’s Association, 2012-Present
Education & Training
- BS, Human Science, Georgetown University, 2011
- MD, Florida International University, 2016
- MS, University of Pittsburgh, expected 2021
- Residency in Pediatrics, UPMC Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh, 2016-2019
- Clinician-Research Fellowship in Pediatrics, UPMC Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh, 2019-Present
National Immunization Partnership with the APA (NIPA): Improving HPV Immunization Rates in 2018 Practice-Based Settings. Cohort 4 Quality Improvement Team Member.