Laura Grezzo, MD
- Resident, PGY2
Laura Grezzo, MD is currently a child neurology resident at UPMC’s Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh. She earned her Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Pittsburgh and completed medical school at Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine.
Resident Biographical Details
- College or Medical School
University of Pittsburgh and Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine
- Hobbies and Interests
Baking, cooking, and taking care of a variety of house plants.
- "Likes" about UPMC Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
It's a center that has many well-represented subspecialties within child neuro; there is good comradery between residents and attendings, and Pittsburgh is such a fun city with a lot to do!
Education & Training
- BS, Neuroscience, University of Pittsburgh, 2014
- MBS, Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine, 2015
- MD, Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine, 2020