Professional Affiliations/Society Memberships
- Heart Rhythm Society
- Pediatric and Congenital Electrophysiology Society
- Pittsburgh Electrophysiology Society
Education & Training
- MD: University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine Pittsburgh, PA
- Residency: Children's Hospital - Philadelphia Philadelphia, PA
- Fellowship: Children's Hospital - Philadelphia Philadelphia, PA
Assessment of Properties of Adenosine-sensitive Accessory Pathways. Lee Beerman is reviewing data on pathways determined to be sensitive to adenosine, looking for markers of local ventricular-atrial timing and conduction properties. These are vital steps toward mapping of these pathways.
Evaluation of Arrhythmic Events Noted on Pacemaker Interrogations. Beerman is assessing correlations between nonsustained ventricular tachycardia on interrogation and clinical events.