Natalie M. Hecht Baldauff, DO
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
Baldauff is an Assistant Professor of Pediatrics in the Division of Pediatric Endocrinology. She is the director of Metabolic Bone Disease Clinic at UPMC Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh.
Baldauff received her Bachelor of Science degree from Grove City College and her Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine degree from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (LECOM). She completed her pediatric residency at Wright Patterson Air Force Base/Dayton Children’s Hospital. She then served as a general pediatrician in the United States Air Force prior to completing her fellowship in pediatric endocrinology at UPMC Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh.
Baldauff is interested in the care of children with hereditary and acquired bone disease, including metabolic bone disease of prematurity, osteogenesis imperfecta, and Duchenne muscular dystrophy.
Professional and Scientific Society Memberships
- Pediatric Endocrine Society, 2012-Present
- The Endocrine Society, 2013-Present
- American Diabetes Association, 2013-Present
Education & Training
- BS, Molecular Biology, Grove City College, 2001
- DO, Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, 2005
- Residency in Pediatrics, Wright Patterson Air Dose Base & Dayton Children's Hospital, 2005-2008
- Fellowship in Pediatric Endocrinology, UPMC Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh, 2012-2015
Academic and Research Interests
- Metabolic Bone Disease
- Osteogenesis Imperfecta