Nathaniel Thomas Weberding, DO
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
- Assistant Clinical Supervisor of Emergency Medicine, UPMC Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
Weberding is a pediatric emergency medicine physician who completed his fellowship training at UPMC Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh. His focus is on providing clinical care in the emergency department, while providing supervision and teaching to trainees in all stages of their education.
Professional and Scientific Society Memberships
- American Academy of Pediatrics, 2011-Present
- Section on Emergency Medicine, 2016-Present
Education & Training
- BS, Biology, University of Cincinnati, 2007
- DO, Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences, 2011
- Residency in Pediatrics, Children's Mercy Hospital, 2011-2014
- Fellowship in Emergency Medicine, Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC, 2014-2017
Weberding N, Watts J. Rev. of “Promotion of exclusive breast-feeding at scale within routine health services: impact of breast-feeding counselling training for community health workers in Recife, Brazil.” Coutinho SB, Lira PIC, Lima MC, et al. American Academy of Pediatrics Section of International Child Health Newsletter. September 2013.
Weberding N, et al. Adenosine Administration With a Stopcock Technique Delivers Lower-Than-Intended Drug Doses. Ann Emerg Med. 2018;71:220-224.
Weberding N, Marin J. Point-of-Care Ultrasound for Targeted Assessment of Shock: Remember HIPP in Children. Pediatric Emergency Care. 2019;35(8):575-578.