Rebecca M. Clark, MS, CGC
- Adjunct Instructor of Human Genetics
- Licensed Certified Genetic Counselor, UPMC Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
Rebecca Clark, MS, CGC joined the Division of Genetic and Genomic Medicine at UPMC Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh in July 2017. She completed her undergraduate education at The Pennsylvania State University, where she earned Bachelor of Science degrees in Biology and Psychology. She received her Master of Science in Genetic Counseling at the University of Pittsburgh in April 2019. Rebecca worked part-time as a genetic counselor assistant for the division during her graduate training and transitioned to the role of full-time genetic counselor upon completion of her graduate studies in June 2019. She is certified by the American Board of Genetic Counseling and licensed by the Pennsylvania State Board of Medicine.
Education & Training
- BS, Psychology, Concentration: Life Sciences, The Pennsylvania State University, 2016
- BS, Biology, Concentration: Genetics and Development, The Pennsylvania State University, 2016
- MS, Genetic Counseling, University of Pittsburgh, 2019