Send us your news, awards, accomplishments, and other "wins!" The Communications Team will help you get the news out to a worldwide audience.
How to Submit an Accomplishment
Email the Communications Team at email@example.com.
Please include the following details in your message:
- Name of the faculty member, staff member, student, fellow, resident, postdoc, etc. to be recognized
- Brief synopsis of the accomplishment
If you are submitting a "win" related to a grant, contract, or similar research project, please provide the following additional information:
- Pitt Office of Sponsored Programs funding proposal number, if available
- NIH grant number, if applicable
- Project summary or abstract
You will receive a confirmation email and case number from the Pitt 24/7 Information Technology Help Desk after sending us your "win" or accomplishment. A member of the Pitt Pediatrics Communications Team may email you to follow-up on your submission.
Some awards or recognitions may be subject to a media embargo by a funding agency or foundation. If this is the case with your "win," please clearly identify this in your request.
Unless otherwise identified in the original media request notification sent to the Communications Team, faculty "wins" sent to the Communications Team are subject to immediate publication.