- About Us
- Adolescent and Young Adult Medicine
- Allergy and Immunology
- Blood and Marrow Transplantation and Cellular Therapies
- Child Advocacy
- Emergency Medicine
- Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition
- General Academic Pediatrics
- Genetic and Genomic Medicine
- Health Informatics
- Infectious Diseases
- Neurology and Child Development
- Newborn Medicine
- Paul C. Gaffney Division of Pediatric Hospital Medicine
- Centers & Institutes
- Center for Pediatric Research in Obesity and Metabolism
- Center for Rare Disease Therapy
- Children's Neuroscience Institute
- Cystic Fibrosis Research Center
- Institute for Infection, Inflammation, and Immunity in Children
- Pediatric Asthma Center
- Pediatric Institute for Heart Regeneration and Therapeutics
- Richard King Mellon Foundation Institute for Pediatric Research
- Pittsburgh Vaccine Trials Unit
- The Pittsburgh Study
- Research Administration
- Cores and Research Support
- Information Technology
- Communications Team
- Anti-Racism Statement
- Our Core Principles
- Our Goals
- Community and Culture
- Nondiscrimination Statement
- Continuing Medical Education
- Medical Student Education and Training
- CHP VUE: Vital URiM Experience
- Maintenance of Certification Portfolio Program
- Summer Research Internship
- Faculty Affairs
- Faculty Mentoring
- Leadership Development
- Professional Development and Career Advancement
- Educator Development
- For New Faculty
- Faculty Promotion
- Grant Programs
- Wellness Resources
- Faculty Well-being Task Force
- Thank Yinz
Cores and Research Support
Animal Imaging Core Laboratory
Provides multi-modal imaging services for academic investigators, national collaborators, and industrial partners.
Supports needs for datasets generated by the Sequencing Core, by outside sequencing resources, or by using publicly available datasets.
Supports the mission to enhance resources to build team-based scientific research, promote innovation, and enhance the development of personalized medicine.
Cell Imaging Core Laboratory
Performs image-based analysis, laser capture microdissection, and live-cell fluorescence imaging.
Flow Cytometry Core
Provides individualized cytometry services to facilitate productivity and success of investigators.
Gnotobiotic Animal Core Laboratory
A BSL2 fee-for-service core that allows for experiments requiring germ-free and gnotobiotic mice.
Providing high-quality individualized histological services to Pitt and UPMC researchers as well as partnering academic institutions.
Supports investigators involved in the study of energy metabolism, metabolic pathways, and cellular metabolic function in cells from biological fluids, cell cultures, and tissues.
Pediatric Clinical and Translational Research Center
A facility within UPMC Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh that provides physicians the ability to investigate childhood diseases in controlled inpatient or outpatient settings.
Clinical Research Support Services
Responsible for clinical research management, budgetary assistance, regulatory support, and quality assurance reviews.