In partnership with the Pre-Award Administration and Post-Award Administration, the Central Grants Management Office conducts departmental review of all research related granting applications and documents prior to submission to next level review entity. The office ensures compliance with all applicable policies during proposal and submission, as well as maintains the department’s funding data for all proposals.
- Grant proposals for extramural funding
- Subcontracts and subaccounts
- Non-financial agreements including Material Transfer Agreements (MTAs), Data Usage Agreements (DUAs), Confidentiality Disclosure Agreements (CDAs), etc.
- Just-in-Time (JIT) documents
- Training and certification requirements
- Intellectual property agreements
- Conflict of interest matters
- Funding database entry, maintenance, compliance, review, and audit