The Post-Award Administration team assists with ongoing financial management and compliance of grants and contracts, reconciles revenue and expenses, and closes out accounts.
- Financial management of internally and externally funded research grants and contracts
- Monitor ongoing compliance, internal and external audit review
- Reconcile revenue and expense
- Processing financial agreements such as subcontracts, contracted service agreements and professional service agreements
- Allocation/processing salary distribution (SPAR)
- Monthly reporting to faculty
- Approval of expenses
- Close out accounts
Clinical Trial Administration
- Financial management of Industry Sponsored (OSPARS) Clinical Trials and Federal Clinical Trials (PITT).
- Reconciliation of monthly statements
- Invoicing, reconciliation of BAR system, verification of revenue, collections
- Tracking all Date of Service (DOS) activity via Tracker System
- Final close out process