The Pre-Award Administration team assists faculty and staff with various federal award tasks and administration of clinical trials.
Federal Award Tasks
- Budgeting grant applications and progress reports
- Entry of non-financial agreements such as MTAs, DUAs, CDAs, etc.
- Obtain departmental and institutional approvals
- Work with oversight entities to review and submit proposals
- Account activations, budget adjustments, responses to queries
- Preparation and submission of research Performance Progress Reports (RPPRs)
Clinical Trial Administration
- Clinical trial budget and budget amendment negotiations
- Facilitate signature process for clinical trial contracts and amendments
- Submit proposals through OSPARS portal
- Assist with the submission of CDA’s (Confidentiality Disclosure Agreements)