Amanda Catherine Flint, MD
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
Professional and Scientific Society Memberships
- Endocrine Society, 2008-Present
- Pediatric Endocrine Society, 2008-Present
- National Lipid Association, 2013-Present
Education & Training
- BS, Biology and Psychology, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, 2002
- MD, Albany Medical College, 2004
- Residency in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics, University of Michigan, 2004-2008
- Fellowship in Pediatric Endocrinology, UPMC Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh, 2008-2011
Flint A, Hopwood N, Kasa-Vubu J. Diagnostic quandary: premature ovarian failure and galactosemia variants in adolescent girls with delayed puberty. J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2009 Oct; 22(5): 330-5.
Rivera-Vega MY, Flint A, Winger DG, Libman I, Arslanian S. Obesity and youth diabetes: distinguishing characteristics between islet-cell antibody positive vs. negative patients over time. Pediatr Diabetes. 2014 Dec; Epub ahead of print.