Hitoshi Koshiya, MD
- Resident, PGY4
Hitoshi G. Koshiya, MD, is a Child Neurology resident at the UPMC Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh. Koshiya received his Bachelor of Science degree from the College of William & Mary and his Doctor of Medicine degree from University of Virginia.
Resident Biographical Details
Falls Church, VA
- College or Medical School
College of William and Mary and University of Virginia
- Hobbies and Interests
Violin, judo, and cooking.
- Travel Interests and Languages
Speaks Japanese fluently.
- "Likes" about UPMC Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
The supportive environment.
Education & Training
- BS, Biology, summa cum laude, College of William and Mary, 2015
- MD, University of Virginia School of Medicine, 2019
Brenton JN, Koshiya H, Woolbright E, Goldman MD. The Multiple Sclerosis Functional Composite and Symbol Digit Modalities Test as outcome measures in pediatric multiple sclerosis. Mult Scler J Exp Transl Clin. 2019;5(2):2055217319846141.
Academic and Research Interests
- Child Neurology
- Pediatric Neurology