The Flow Cytometry Core provides the following services:
- Staff-assisted analysis and cell sorting
- Training for self-users of the cell sorters
- Training for FlowJo software
- Off-line data analysis
- Design/troubleshooting of cytometry protocols
- “Super-users”- training for users of the cell sorters and granted access during off-hours
A consultation is required for all first-time users.
Electronic transfer of cytometry data to principal investigators is available through a PI-only access subdirectory configured via the UPMC Identity Management System.
All users of the Flow Cytometry Core must comply with BSL2+ biosafety regulations.